We would love to be your dentist! Hershey Dental Associates offers full-service general, biological dentistry and cosmetic dentistry for everyone in your family. Our promise to our patients is attentive care like you've never experienced before! We provide holistic and biological treatment of the mouth and entire body, not just one part of the body, including mercury-safe dentistry.
Dr. Scott LeVan is a graduate of Sherman College of Chiropractic and has been practicing since 1995. His mission is to educate and adjust as many individuals and family members as possible toward optimal health through Chiropractic care.
He is proficient in adjusting from prenatal, newborn; to geriatric patients. Dr. Scott specializes in all forms of care from acute, continued correction, to wellness. His primary focus and strength is you and how you can have optimal spinal function through chiropractic adjustments
For Our Customers
Thank you for choosing Meadow Creek Organics as your source for nutrient-rich, healthy, organic food from local farms that you can trust! Check out our farmers under the Our Partners/Meet the Farmer tab above. We're adding farmers regularly so check back any time.
Our retail store coming soon to Central PA you will find specially selected non-GMO verified and gluten free products from a supply source making a difference and selected for their passion to make a difference. Watch for regular updates on our opening!
- We will work with our local farmers weekly and post products that are available, giving you the freshest products to choose from. Meat/poultry will be frozen for your convenience and food safety. Aged from fresh processing and flash frozen, the quality is superior!
- All members of the Meadow Creek Organics store and warehouse staff have successfully completed the SafeServ Food Safety training.
The benefits of partnering with Meadow Creek Organics are:
- Improving the viability of farming as a business by providing additional “farmer’s market” opportunity without taking time away from the farm and the associated expenses.
- Valuable education, marketing, and promotion of organics to a broad range of consumers and professions utilizing online resources and all social media outlets.
- Ability to anticipate growth on a yearly basis.
- Ability to benefit from tracking of consumer trends in purchasing products for planning the next season.
- Feature articles on web page with farmer profiles to “meet the farmer.”
- Being a part of a growing sector of health and wellness interests.
- A percentage of all sales at Meadow Creek Organics will be donated to non-profits who support organic farming, regional food system improvements, and hunger initiatives.
What Sets us Apart?
We are eliminating the roadblocks that have been mentioned as reasons not to try organics or join a CSA. Common responses to the question, “Why do you NOT purchase organics?” was that it was difficult to get to the farmer’s market the one day it was open or they did not understand the difference between conventional and organic farming. Additionally, in answer to the question, “Why do you NOT purchase a CSA share?”, the answer was more related to the lack of choices available. By combining an online virtual farmer’s market where the consumer selects the products and they are delivered to them at their home or place of business, we are meeting them where they are. With the rise in interest in health and wellness, the opportunities for education and participation are significantly increased. MCO has very strong networking connections that create a winning environment for success for farmers participating.